News & Insights
Webinar - United Nations Sustainable Development Goals
Monday, 15 November 2021
The United Nations 17 Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) - their importance, impact and pillars.
Prolectric's MD, Chris Williams, joins a panel to explore the positive impact that the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals.
The united nations Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs), are an urgent call for action by all countries – developed and developing – to work in global partnership. At their heart, the SDG's recognise that all tackling climate change goes hand-in-hand with strategies to end poverty, improve education, reduce inequality and stimulate economic growth.
The panel discuss the positive impact the SDG's have on building a sustainable and successful business.
In the webinar we explore:
- Just what the SDG's are
- The importance of identifying which ones to align to
- Mapping the four pillars of CSR to the SDG's
- The positive impact the SDG's have on building a sustainable and successful business.
The panel includes:
- Chris Williams – MD at Prolectric
- Richard Collins – Founder and CEO CSR-A
- Alice Troiano – Founder / Owner Prosperah
- Kirsty Christie – Senior Corporate Citizenship Manager at FTI Consulting