Prolectric is the market leader in solar lighting for streets, car parks and footpaths.
Our ST and SR series of robust lighting bollards use the latest LED technology and have an integrated charging unit to optimise battery charging and ensure light levels remain brighter, for as long as needed.
The vandal-resistant bollard has a polycarbonate domed head for strength and durability.
Sales & Rental
Our state-of-the-art temporary lighting, power and security solutions are available for sale, rental, or via our innovative cross-hire model.Read more
- Local authority (highway maintenance, works engineering, built environment)
- Ministry of Defence (military quarters)
- Housing developers
- Retail/commercial developers
- Leisure management companies
- Holiday park owners
- Marina and harbour operators
- Consulting engineers, architects and specifiers
- Environmental consultants
Prolectric's SR solar bollards keep on performing all night long, and all winter long.
The latest LED technology for bright illumination.
Direct light downwards with a 90° light-distribution cut-off.
- Standard Colour
Polycarbonate 454mm Diameter IP66 when installed to pole Net Weight 3Kg ± Reflector
Nichia Initial lm/W 150
- System Power 3
- Temperature Range
-30ºC to 60ºC
- Design Life
10 years expected
Nil (using correct model/ location)
Anodised Aluminium 6106
- Security Bolts
Torx Pin Button Head
Warranty and Installation